Sunday, April 18, 2010

I'm Trying..

i'm trying my best not to put high hopes in this relationship.. trust me.. i tried but i can't.. i keep thinking of you.. i tried not to text or call since i afraid that you would be pissed.. it was hopeless.. in the end i still text you and i guess i made you fed up.. i'm sorry..

right now, i will keep on waiting for you.. even if it will take forever.. just wait.. and i will not bother you anymore.. i will only keep my feeling to myself like i used to do previously.. it's better that way when no one will get hurt other than me.. i'm used to it.. so, it won't be a problem..

i wish you the best in everything that you do.. i wish that you could share what happen in your life with me but i guess that's too much for me to ask for.. i miss the time when we could talk for hours.. but i'm the one who blew it up.

Take care my dear.. please remember that i will always be here for you.. and i'll be right here waiting for you..

No comments: