Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Please forgive me..

After 10 years being single, finally i feel good again.. but am i making a big mistake? i wish i'm not..

Finally I feel like my prayers have been answered by Him. My wish comes true.. the person that i have a crush on becomes my friend and we talk and love each other company.. I love her so much.. Don't ask me how and why i loved her so much.. i don't have the answer myself.. the feeling comes within.. there's no other suitable explanation to it.. i just love her so much.. i would do anything for her..


but of course, Bon Jovi says it better than me.. :p

well, last night we had a fight.. i don't know how it happens but it did.. sorry my dear.. i'm not forcing you.. i'm just saying it because i love you so much.. i don't want you to be hurt.. i love you.. i fell bad.. i'm sorry my dear.. i am so sorry... i hope this won't tainted our relationship.. and i really hope that things will be back to normal again.. Please Forgive Me...

Please let me love you.. I'll wait for you no matter how long it would take.. and I Redha if we're not meant for each other..

No comments: