Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Acceptance

In a relationship, we may encounter certain flaw or weakness in our other half. We have to accept it as nobody is perfect. For me, I accept my other half even for what have happened in the past.. for me what's lies in the present and future matters. I find the flaw that she may have as a blessing for me. I accept her with all my heart and soul.

But when the other half kept comparing you to others, it's sadden me as if i'm not good enough for her. I know I'm not perfect and i'm trying to change just for her but when she keep reminding me about how good and how perfect the other person compares to me.. it's feel like you've been stabbed by a samurai swords slowly till the sword's habaki (blade collar) and then keep stabbing you in the same way over and over again.. I can change.. but can you please give me some time for me to adapt and change since that's what i am in the first place..

I will sacrifices anything for you.. even change anything just for you. I never ask you to change.. i love you just the way you are. I accept you for what i see in you. You're perfect to me. If i can accept you why can't you do the same to me? I'm a man of action... actions speaks louder than words.. that's what i do.. I'm sorry for i'm not good with words.. but i will try to speak more.. please have patience with me.. i'm still trying..

No comments: